How the Kompassieyoga studio takes measurements and advice you in to the actual Corona virus spread in NL. We can welcome our students in a responsible way.
Following together the below guidelines:
With a calm and secure feeling towards our studio and also our people we are taking our responsibility in regards of Corona virus . We also have some interesting information in the way to look and deal with this new situation!
It is all about the balance & being conscious of our inter connectivity.
Panic or big fear is counter productive & not realistic. But being aware that our own hygiene is affecting also OTHER peoples health: Is KEY to true compassion towards each-other.
Especially for the ones who are less fortunate. You can not always see it if someone has weaker lungs or a weaker immune system. Most of our students are healthy, reasonably young people: who will not easily develop serious illness. But this is also about helping to contain the spread. Helping each-other! Generally the virus is mild. With mostly exceptions to the people who are less strong. The spread however is very fast. Therefor every company, person and organization is taking it’s responsibility to communicate and share it’s protocol & advice.
1) It is good to know that our Kompassieyoga Studio took extra measurements for disinfection & stricter hygiene. This next to good cleaning.
2) Our EXTRA friendly hygiene service: We have available at the welcoming desk the disinfection bottle. You can use it when you arrive in the studio before you take the class. And also on departure AFTER you have taken the class. Clean hands are safe hands.
3) Besides: We always have recommended to use your own yoga-mats. It is a worthwhile investment. We still have our community mats & tea-tree oil (natural disinfection) sprays as extra service to clean your mat. Again: If you prefer to take extra care: Bring your own mat. Thank you.
4) When you are actively sneezing or coughing: We follow the RIVM request: stay at home for a while until symptoms stopped. These can be the first complaints of COVID-19, but it can also be just a cold! It is not necessary to call the doctor. Only if the symptoms get worse and you get a fever and respiratory symptoms (coughing and stuffy), call the doctor.
5) Are you arriving from one of the risk locations: Take 2 weeks waiting time before joining groups of people or big events.
6) As much as we love to offer a cup of tea or shake hands: We postpone this until the developments are more under control.
Like this all is in balance with caring for yourself and others. Our studio is safely welcoming you to keep practicing with us.
We are proud and happy to take care together and share our responsibility! It is compassion work in action. And we are happy to see you in our lovely studio. All good with us.
Official links are below for more facts and general protocol in our country.
Juliette – manager, founder Kompassieyoga-
The official RIVM website mentioned below also contains advice about the precautions to be taken yourself and what to do if you travel back to the Netherlands from one of the risk areas. RIVM has provided all general practitioners and GGDs with all necessary information.
Contact your doctor when:
Do you have a fever (more than 38⁰ Celcius) and respiratory symptoms (such as coughing or shortness of breath) and have you been in contact with a patient with the corona virus or have you been in one of the following areas for the past 14 days:
– China (including: Macau and Hong Kong)
– The northern Italian provinces: Lombardy, Veneto, Emiglia Romagna, Piedmont, Aosta Valley, Trentino-South Tyrol, Friuli-Juliano-Venice and Liguria
Then contact your doctor by telephone.
If you have been to one of these areas and you only have a cold or a raise, stay at home and make sure you have as little contact as possible with others. These can be the first complaints of COVID-19, but it can also be just a cold. If the symptoms get worse and you get a fever and respiratory symptoms (coughing and stuffy), call the doctor.